Saturday, December 09, 2006

It's beginning to feel a lot like... What the HELL?!

Luther bought some scotch tape recently, because we were almost out. He didn't actually say, "and it's the Christmas season, and we'll be wrapping presents," but that was definitely what my mind conjured up when he mentioned the fresh rolls of tape in the drawer.

Today, I wrapped a couple of presents, and OH MY FREAKIN' GOD.

He didn't buy invisible tape.

Who the hell buys anything but invisible tape? Come to think of it, why do the tape people still make the non-invisible tape?

I mean, THIS IS BLASPHEMY, PEOPLE!

I fail to understand. I'm just sitting here, looking at these shiny blue and silver presents with the shiny strips of tape on them and shaking my head. What has the world come to?!

Also, I am printing the cards. If you must have a card, please send me your mailing address. I'm thinking my blog readership is very close to nil (but not nil, thank you, Jason), but all the same, it's a way to get the word out. If I don't have your address, I can't possibly dis you by failing to send you one of our cards.

2 comments:

anne frasier said...

transparent tape is a damn lie. it's just a burry kind of visible.

Anonymous said...

Truly invisible tape would be quite difficult to find in the store, and therefore, buy.