Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday morning idiocy

Haven't been blogging. Work is piled up. School started again. But I'm around, and I do take the time to read a little casual news with my morning coffee.

Today's gem: Yet again, the Bush administration is suggesting that it's important to choose your words carefully.

The Bush administration is lecturing others on the importance of words.

One more time: Bush

It

Is it just me?

It is to shake one's head at in disbelief.

How many morons does it take to elect a president? And then do it again?

From CNN.com, Carter: Anti-Bush remarks 'careless or misinterpreted", "Deupty White House press secretary Tony Fratto, with Bush at the president's ranch in Crawford, Texas, said Monday: 'I think it just highlights the importance of being careful in choosing your words.'"

Wow, that's some kind of strategery, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard something else about one of the white house folks saying something along the lines of "this just goes to show how increasingly irrelevant Carter is getting".

bekbek said...

Yup, I heard that too. Seems a strange comment. I mean, why pick on Carter specifically? They've demonstrated over the past several years that ANYBODY who disagrees with them is "irrelevant."