Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stressmonsters say "opa!"

For the past few days, I've been stressing out a little. You see, I need to work, and I have work coming in, but work coming in is not work received. Meanwhile, I have a couple of fairly major assignments due today. I was worried that the work would come in, so I wouldn't have time for the school stuff, so I was frantically working to finish the school stuff. So I was stressed about work, and then school, and then the work didn't come in after all, and I'm now back to being stressed about work.

Given my low earnings this week, then, I figure it's time for me and Luther to celebrate our sixth year. Early Monday morning, we're going to take the wee del Sol and scoot on down to the Tampa area. We'll put our feet in the Gulf of Mexico, and then we'll go see the Pirates play the Jays at Knology Park, and then we'll head North to a little town named Tarpon Springs to check into our B&B.

Tuesday, we'll explore what has already become, in our minds, our very likely future home. Check it out: Tarpon Springs. See the funny little white dots out in the Gulf? Those are the beaches! It's a small town, with a large Greek population. We expect to eat well.

Tarpon Springs is the Sponge Capital of the World, making last week's trip to the Granite Capital of the World part of an unending adventure. Where will I go next, I wonder?

No comments: